ERI ITALIA offers a wide range of Quick change tapping chucks for Machining centers and transfer machines.
Our production develops toolholderss with the following characteristics:
- Tapping holders with Dual Compensation
- Synchro Tapping
- Rigid Tapping and Collets
- Tapping with Axial displacement.
All items are available with the following connections:
- Weldon Shank, according to DIN 1835, mainly with manual machines and transfer machines
- Morse Taper, according to DIN 228A and 228B, mainly used for machining centers and boring machines
- Trapezoidal shank, according to DIN 6327, mainly used for transfer machines and tapping machines.
- Cylindrical and VDI shanks, according to DIN 69880, mainly used for lathes.
- Taper "B" Shank, according to DIN 238, mainly used for traditional machines such as drill presses or tapping machines
Our company also offers Toolholders with connections such as CAT-ANSI B5.50 BT-MAS403, ISO 30/40/50 (DIN 69871), HSK (DIN 69893), ECA (ISO 26623-1) / EKM (ISO 26622-1)
The ERI ITALY Taps are available in sizes 0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 7
In order to always offer a higher quality and longer life, ERI uses steels and subjects all products to high-level rigorous checks during assembly and testing of production processes.